Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Free Rice Winners Week 1

The winners of the Free Rice contest for Week 1 are:

laurajw1988
Alan260
MrNuff
zarabarry
jamesj8354

Each of these people have donated over 100,000 grains of rice - enough to feed 30 people or more. Thank you!

Please email me your mailing address at annmaria@thejuliagroup.com or DM me on twitter if I follow. (Tweet me if I don't and I will.)

We'll send you an autographed poster. Let me know which you'd like. The Insureon ones (below) are smaller so are more likely to show up in your mailbox undamaged.

The xyience ones are very big (see below)
If you won this week you cannot win next week but you CAN win as one of the top ten at the end of the contest.

If you're just tuning in and want to know what the free rice contest is all about, click here.

No comments: